Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just a quick post - I recently discovered my film has been profiled on Animwatch - check it oot!

http://www.animwatch.com/Spotlight-Transcendance.php


I sent all the stuff to the site well over a year ago. I forgot about it. And now its up haha. Crazy!

ALSO! I entered my film in an online animation competition, please check it out! and if you feel inclined - vote for me! I need the votes haha

http://www.aniboom.com/Player.aspx?v=2167


Hope everyone is well!!

Ken :D

7 comments:

Stephen Donnelly said...

Congrats on the exposure!
Hope you are having a nice trip.

Alexei Martins said...

Congrats dude!!!!Awesome work!!!!YEAH!!!!

S.T. Lewis said...

I'd never seen your movie before. Looks like that was a ton of work. I liked it... some really nice stuff in there. I love your drawing style. It was great to see it in motion.

Young Vo said...

I voted. Congrats! Hope your trip is going well.

Jo Bling said...

Well done that man, congrats Ken! Hope you have a good break over the festive period sir

C

G1toons said...

just check out your blog nice stuff

PaulSketch said...

Ken that was awesome!! I love it when the monks whips out the double swords, very nice!!