Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Girl in strange pose...

Hello! Just a quick sketch! Its a girl in a strange pose. haha, not very elegant I know, but hey she looks bored. Maybe bored with my blog!

Ive just got back from travelling, and decided with my mate Dave to go on a short tour of the Kingdom of Fyfe, Scotland. It was a photography tour, took many photos! I dont have time to upload and share them just now, but I will share one.

Its a traditional Scottish breakfast! We got it in a wee trailer at the side of a park. Its called an all day breakfast. 2 Sausage, 1 fried egg, beans, potato scone, HAGGIS!!! and black pudding. For those who dont know, black pudding is dried sheeps blood, and haggis is well... a small 3 legged Scottish critter.

Sound horrible?? haha, well they taste ok! dried sheeps blood doesnt sound very appealling I know, but its traditional Scottish, as is the old Haggis! Heart stopping stuff all this. Scottish people are known I think for this kind of food (ever hear of deep fried Mars Bars?). I dont eat this stuff often, but I was starving today... I just hope my arteries are ok...

Anyhoo! I got a job interview tomorrow at ink animations in Dundee. Will see how things go!

Until next time. Ken :D

12 comments:

bog_art said...

Haha.. I think your arteries will be ok.. although it is a really strange plate.. haha.. what a nice to have your scanner close to you again..

Rebecca said...

haha...maybe she lacks calcium!! serious case of osteoporosis.

Joe said...

I like the pose inspite of its elegance. Good luck with the interview.

Joe said...

...lack of elegance I mean.

S.T. Lewis said...

If I had to eat sheep's blood, I'd rather it was dry than wet. I'm guessing it's called an "all day breakfast" because this one meal alone far exceeds an average person's caloric intake for a day... or possibly a week. Good luck with the interview, and as always, I love the sketch!

kend said...

love the girl drawing

Jampix said...

Hi Ken love the girldrawing, she looks well bored...

GhettoFab said...

looks like you will have plenty of fuel let over to tackle the interview AND save the world!


Awesome post Ken and best o luck to you with the interview

Les Becker said...

I hope all turned out well with the job interview - I know all too well those pins and needles!

Thanks for visiting my Photo-Blog, and for your nice comment.

backpakker said...

the girl does look bored and a bit irritated as well..looks like you hv enjoyed your breakfast..hope the interview went well..

Ken said...

bog art: haha Ive not had a heart attack just yet!

rebecca: you think she is too thin? haha love x

joe olsen: Thanks dude, and thanks for the luck!

st lewis: You are right! Imagine drinking sheeps blood. yuck. haha i think you are right there, thats why I rarely eat such food! Thanks mate!

Kend: Thank you!

Jampix: haha yeh she does. Thanks!

ghettofab: hahaha yeh! Except I cant save the world coz i got so fat eating all that stuff. Thanks and thanks!!!!!

les becker: yeh i know! I got the job so its all good. thanks for visiting my blog.

bakpakker: thanks for visiting and your comment!

craig said...

Super appealing sketch. Dig the color/pose. Nice!