Monday, October 22, 2007

stoopid painting

Hello! I painted this literally YONKS ago. I cant remember what inspired it. I think I was in Singapore and I saw all these crazy manga characters in a shop somewhere. So I drew something crazy.

It aint finished (no surprises there!)

OH! And I got the job. So, in the next couple of weeks I will be moving to a small city called Dundee, where I will be working for Ink Animations. I will be inbetweening on Sylvain Chomets new feature. How exciting!

Not much else to say for now.

PS - this image does not portray the dance I did when I got the job. Honest.

Ken :D

5 comments:

Odon said...

Gratz man!!!! Have fun and kick butt!

Don

david mcmahon said...

G'day Ken,

Just returned your visit. I've really enjoyed the ``life'' you bring to your characters.

Congratulations on the job and good luck with the move.

Do stay in touch ....

Skid said...

Congrats! I love the expression on the girl...ahhaha.

S.T. Lewis said...

I love the character, and I love the pose. Very nice, and congratulations on the job. Very good news!

Ken said...

odon: Thanks dude!

David Mcmahon: Thanks for the comment mate, and for visiting my wee blog! and cheers! Ill be back to your blog for more for sure :D

Skid: Thanks! haha its an expression of sheer joy and unstableness

st lewis: thanks dude! Thats how i pose in photos. NOT really. thanks! yeh it is good news for skint me haha