Thursday, November 18, 2010

Winter is here!


Hello hello!

Did this quick sketch at the weekend, felt good to do something spontaneous and of my own for a change - its been too long! Yep... still pretty flat out. However all should change in the next few weeks. Promise Ill catch up with everyones blogs soon, and all the kind comments! Its never ignored :)

Oh and an update on The Illusionist! For all those out there in America, The Illusionist is soon to come your way, opening in New York and LA on the 25th of December... go see it!!


And heres the American release trailer. (go here for the full size version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_MW5jWNF3ik&feature=player_embedded)


Until next time

Ken :D

14 comments:

Chenny said...

Great old man drawing, he's so cute! Amazing work here, it's so inspiring and fun! I can't WAIT to see the Illusionist as well :)

Ken said...

Thanks Chenny, much appreciated! And I hope you enjoy the film :D

Abz said...

Thanks for the comment dude...great winter sketch. I love the nose!

Scott C. Gwynn said...

I've admired your work for a long time. Thanks for commenting on my blog!

Ken said...

ABZ: No worries dude! And thanks! :D

Scott: My pleasure! And thanks man, its much appreciated :D

Djordje Zutkovic said...

Nice, I think this piece captures some of that good ol winter spirit! Still waiting on the snow over here!

L ROSSI said...

Ken!
I'm leaving on the 30th or 1st, so in a week. If you can get cheap tickets I'd say go, but from Dundee it might work out a bit costly. Have a look and get back to me!
Nice pic :)
L

Kristian said...

Love the face on this guy. I love the sensibilities you bring to your designs.

Megan Nicole Dong said...

Love that drawing! Nice designs and awesome facial expressions (poor dog).

Also--I finally got to see Illusionist! It is such a beautiful film and the animation is gorgeous. You guys did a fantastic job :)

nate v said...

cant wait to see the illusionist!
sweet illustration too.

Mirella said...

hi!
very cool!

Nadia said...

The illusionist only played for a little while here in holland, and I missed it -_-

Oh and also, love that old guy's face! ^^

C.Deboda said...

Hey Ken, been awhile. Your works improved TONS since I last visited. (not that it was bad to begin with ;D) Looking forward to seeing "The Illusionist" too.

David Milburn said...

Hi Kenneth, its Dave Milburn (Writer of Devil Makes Work) just wanted to say congrats, heard today that the Illusionist has been nominated in the best animated feature film catagory for the Oscars!! Great news.