Thursday, March 31, 2011

Suckerpunch!


But first... a little doodle. Found this random cloud environment sketch on my hard drive from a few months back and decided to add a steampunk chopper. As you do. 

And yeh. Suckerpunch. Zack Snyder's new film should be out by now at least in the USA and UK, so I thought it would be cool for me to show some stuff I've been working on relating to it - no not the film itself, but these short animations (if you haven't already seen em):









PS: they very small here - I recommend finding them on youtube for a better viewing experience!

These were directed by Ben Hibon of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows fame (The Tale of the Three Brothers animation sequence) and were made by Axis Animation in Glasgow. I animated bits on each film alongside Iain Gardner and Owen Rixon and of course, needless to say a whole other bunch of people were involved in the making of these shorts, notably the producers and production managers and of course the very hard working compositors! Hope you all like the films. 

Anyhoo, thats what I've been up to recently. Need a break now.

Ken :D


8 comments:

L ROSSI said...

Awesome, well done dude!
I spotted these after you told me you worked on some SuckerPunch Shorts.... Cool stuff!
Enjoy your break now, ya hear! :)
L
P.S I'd love to know what other treasures are hiding on your hard drive!

Jez Tuya said...

AWESOME!!! And congrats Ken! You da man!

Carrie Liao said...

oooh very cool! :D

Emerson Fialho said...

Genial, meu amigo, parabéns!
Grande abraço e sucesso.

Shuzanne said...

Lovely clouds! On the look out for good background material for veggie pirates so this is cool.

The films have an awesome look to them too. Nice one man :)

Anthony Holden said...

Radical--I wanna ride in that thing!

Olav Marahrens said...

awesome artwork here,very amazing!

Adrian Lubbers said...

Mr Anderson.How's it going man. Lovely work. I especially like the Steampunk Chopper. Nice touch.