Sunday, June 19, 2011

Update...


Hey folks!

I meant to post this earlier, but I got mucho distracted. I think its fairly self explanatory, Creepy Cat Man's friends!

Yeh so, I went to Annecy animation festival last week. It was AMAZING! Definitely going to go back next year - if anyone gets the chance to do the same, then go, its well worth it. Got inspired, saw some awesome films, met some awesome people. And Annecy itself is beautiful. Although I have never shouted "Lapin" so much before in my life. Might post some photos later!

Thanks again to everyone who stops by. Much appreciated. 

Ken :D


14 comments:

L ROSSI said...

OMINOUS STEVE!!!!!!!!!!
AMAZING! lol
Good to hear le lapin is still alive and kicking! :D

Ken said...

dude, you're fast! Are you stalking me?! haha!

L ROSSI said...

Yeah, add me to the line-up.....
'Unhinged Comment Leaver' :P

Matt Watts said...

I LOVE it! Very inspirational. I love the creepy dark consistent feel throughout. The style is perfect. Way to go!

"TORI CAT" said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE these ken!!
So happy to hear you loved Annecy!! Its magic!! I love it there so much!! Must go back there soon.... its been a good few years since i last went. Hopefully maybe next year :P
By the way, been having a few more ideas on Mr Pigglesworth!! ;) My monster and me.... you know wot i mean!! ;)
Will catch you on Skpe some time soon to tell you more :)
Look forward to seeing your Annecy pics!!
I'd like to see you draw an Annecy Lapin riding a paper airplane! :P
You up for the challenge!! hee hee!! :)
Hope work is going well? All the bestest,
Big hugs,
T.x

Jesus Lopez Pastor said...

looks very good!

Justin Rodrigues said...

This is great ken! love it!!!

Dave said...

Love 'em!! Excellent!!!

Sorrentino said...

You work keeps getting better and better!! Solid sir!!!

Adrian Lubbers said...

Too funny Ken. Love the Fat Hatter.

Christina Dee said...

ah you added more!! I love this style so much. Creepy Cat Man is still my fav but I really like Ominous Steve too! :D

Kyri Kyprianou said...

Love the cat man, Ken!

hlin said...

Hahah like it. Ominous steve is a goodie, not by any chance inspired by a mutual ginger friend?? Missed you at a bbq last week, place was overflowing in meat you loser!! x

david benzal said...

Cool Characters!!