Wednesday, September 07, 2011

Spy Mouse...


Hello! 

I wasn't expecting to post again so soon, but I just realised something exciting - I had no idea this game was released already, but last year I had the pleasure of designing the main character "Agent Squeak"  (as he was then called :D) for the IOS game "Spy Mouse".

Some of you might have played it already? 

My job was just to concept Squeak and come up with a final design in a variety of poses. I'm not sure if I can post up the development artwork I did for it yet (copyright issues!) but I'll check and if I can I will throw them up here some point. In the meantime, heres some more pics from the official release material!






PS: try and check out the animated intro to the game (screen shot above) - it's very nicely done!! I didn't play any part in that unfortunately apart from drawing a series of potential Squeak poses :D




12 comments:

L ROSSI said...

"Stealth. Intrigue. Cheese."
....(!)
XDDDDDDD

Cool to see how busy you are with all these different projects in all kinds of different sectors.... it's great to see how diverse an artist can be.
L

Nicholas Hong said...

really amazing work!

Emerson Fialho said...

Muito bacana... Parabéns pelo belo trabalho!

Michael Plummer said...

Hey well done buddy plus the magazine spread is fantastic.

Ken Chandler said...

Great character design. Keep up the amazing work.

Al Hasnawi said...

Fantastic artwork :) !

"TORI CAT" said...

Best 69p i ever spent!!
Bought it just to support you mr kenny!!
Great job!!
Amazing stuff like always dude!!
How are the monsters ;)
Big hugs!
Tor.x

Christina Dee said...

Sweet new updates!! Spy mouse is really cute and I love that Secret Suppers illustration. Solid work as usual :)

Owen Williams said...

Lovely stuff mate

Jampix said...

Great design Ken! Love your Creepy Cat man series too. Its always nice topass by your blog :)

Christina Dee said...

Hey Ken!!

I am doing well thanks. I finally finished that Halloween artwork I said I'd do haha. Better late than never right?

Looking forward to seeing more art! :)

Download SPY mouse v1.0.7 Apk said...

Your hair is just gorgeous!!! I have tried several of you styles. Thanks for the tips.