Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Sketches







Hey blogosphere... its been too long.

I've had no time recently for personal work - I've been too involved with working full time and then working on freelance work at the same time... ugh... slowly getting some time to myself again ;)

So for now heres some sketches from me sketchbook! I've recently discovered the joys of an 8B pencil...Hope to post again soon with some of the stuff I've been workin on.

Until then!

Ken :D

PS: I recently won a copy of Victoria Ying's art book - can't say how pleased I am! Thanks Victoria! Im a huge fan of her work - check out her blog if you haven't already :) 


14 comments:

Kieran Duncan said...

Pirates. I like pirates.

Ken said...

Everyone likes pirates! Arrrrrr

L ROSSI said...

Ahh dude these are awesome!!
Don't get me wrong, I like seeing your digital paintings and character work, but seeing your sketches is sumtin' else! *o*
REALLY nice! Page 'c' especially..
L

Jampix said...

Hi Ken, great life drawing, love your page with faces the most!
Thanks for passing by :)

website design India said...

Nice sketch buddy!!!

libra bear said...

Really nice drawings kenny. I especially love the last page. You've captured the pose beautifully. Hope all is well bro.

Caerphilly said...

Really good life drawing!

Gillibean said...

HEy Kenny! Hows it going? I have to email you and catch up on all your biz!

This post is great, really gorgeous life drawings! 8B??? you crazy? Maybe Im missing out on something too!

Glad youre working lots!

x

Kristian said...

I absolutely love these life drawings. Delicate yet sculptural. I can't get enough. More Ken, more!

Zak said...

Wow, your drawings are fantastic man, I've just been rifling through your blog and it's really inspiring! Keep up the great work!

Justin Rodrigues said...

KEN! great sketches man. Loving the new stuff!

Evan said...

your work is stunning!!! glad to have found your blog. i think im obsessed with your top banner...brilliant!!

Pierre Collet-Derby said...

Very nice sketches, great blog too !

website designing company in Jaipur said...

The human sketches are really awesome....