Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Its almost Christmas...


... so here is something kinda festive! A card I made for sending out to family and friends. It was a bitty rushed, and all done in flash. Im kinda getting into the work flow of vector artwork, using it day in day out at my work, so I reckon this is one of the few vector illos I've done. I still prefer more painterly stuff tho. Need to do more of that when I get the chance!

And speaking of work, the company I'm currently working with, Digital Goldfish, has just released Bloons 2 on the istore. (I think NinjaKiwi published it, but Digital Goldfish made it!) I didn't work on it, but if any of you are into iphone/itouch games, check it out. Its pretty addictive :D


Hopefully be updating with sketches as often as possible over the holidays! Watch this space ...

Ken :D

5 comments:

Mirella said...

aww, cute!
merry Christmas!!!

bee said...

Happy Christmas Ken! Holy moly I'm diggin those sketches in the post below, just gorgeous!! Hope you have a fab festive season :)

Gillibean said...

Looking good Kenny! The Flash stuff is looking really cool, good skill to have! Merry Christmas!!

L ROSSI said...

Merry Christmas Dude!! Have a nice break - you deserve it!!!

messytimbo said...

Merry Christmas Ken! thanks for you comment. Lovely Lovely Work on your blog as usual.