Sunday, April 14, 2013

I'm back! (The sequel)


Hello! It has been... months. Here's a zombie pirate to make up for it.

Sorry about the lack of updates and my abandoning my December challenge. Some of you may know I was preparing to go travelling and eventually things got out of control. Something had to give, and that was blogging / drawing in general!

So, I left Scotland in January and headed on a journey through Europe, Russia, China, South East Asia - I now find myself back in Melbourne Australia. Plan is to stay here a year, fingers crossed :D

So I have a few things in the pipeline. First off, a graphic travelogue of my journey. Second... well that's all I'll say for now. But I plan at the very least on doing a lot more drawing and posting.

Also, I think my blog needs a lick of paint. 

Until next time!

Ken :D

7 comments:

Hannah Tuohy said...

I love the Zombie pirate!

L ROSSI said...

Yesss!! TRAVELOOOOGUE!!! n.n

Leon Gittens said...

nice, good luck in the Big A (no idea if they call it that)

Junaid Walayat said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marie Jones said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
vivian lai said...

Ken! It's been too long, but amazing art as always :)