Monday, June 10, 2013

Life drawing!


Howdy!

So I've been settling into life in Melbourne. I've found a great life drawing class and trying to go as often as possible... which is getting harder due to work :(

The models are GREAT btw. Such interesting and challenging poses. You may observe I haven'y included those drawings... they were s***.

The classes are run at the No Vacancy art gallery at QV square in Melbourne city, Tuesday and Wednesday nights. More info here: http://www.no-vacancy.com.au/

Anyhoo, here's some of my recent life drawing sketches. Enjoy. 

 
 
 
 
And I know I keep saying it, but I'm hoping to get blogging back on track... none of this one post a month nonsense!
 
Ken :D

4 comments:

Jampix said...

Great life drawing Ken, absolutely fantastic

Suzanne Reilly said...

I looked at these a while ago but forgot to comment. These are sick!

Ken said...

Hey thanks jampix and Suzanne, I really appreciate it!

Adam Smith said...
This comment has been removed by the author.