Sunday, September 01, 2013

Masters of Anatomy


Hello!

I haven't been very active on my blog recently. I just finished a huge freelance gig which involved long hours for the past month and a bit! Once it's out there I will be sure to share it with you all.

I have a ton of life drawing that I have managed to squeeze in. Once I get some time I will sort it out and post it up :D

In the mean time - I have some awesome news!

I've been asked to take part in a kick starter project to create an artists reference book called :


The idea is pretty cool, 63 different artists are involved, all drawing the same poses in their own unique style.

It will feature Pascal Campion, Loish, Dave Malan, Rob Laro, Ivan Oviedo, Kevin Keele, Tori Davis - these are just some of the amazing artists involved. They are an inspiration to me and it is an honour to be sharing pages of the book with them. I don't know why I'm in there to be honest, but I'm not complaining! WHOA!

So, please take a look at the website! The kickstarter goes live on Friday the 11th of October and should run for 30 - 45 days. If you think you would like to see this book in print and would want to own a copy, please consider donating to fund. I know I will be.

And if you can't donate, do please tell people who might be interested. I want to see this book happen! So please spread the word. It would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance. I'll post some new art soon, plus updates on the book.

Ken :D

4 comments:

Michael Plummer said...

It goes live on my birthday so I'm gonna take that as a sign, sounds great!

Kim said...

I found you from the Masters of Anatomy website. I think I'm artisticly in love with you! :| You're awesome! Im aspiring to be a character designer/animator, and you sir, have just became my idol. You can expect me to support the book.

Ken said...

Hey Michael! Yeh for sure, how u doing mate?

Ken said...

Shucks! Thanks for the kind words Kim. And good on you for supporting the book there is so much awesome talent in there, its intimidating! All the best with your aspirations, you can do it!