Monday, November 04, 2013

Sketch / Masters of Anatomy

Hello!

So, it's been a busy few months and I still have freelance work to wrap up not to mention drawing my submission for Masters of Anatomy.

But, I am aiming to slow down a bit so I can explore more of Melbourne and concentrate on making new art for myself. I have a few personal projects in the works which never get anywhere because I'm always too busy freelancing... time to change that!

So here is a sketch. I'm outta practice. I want to make a habit of drawing daily again, lets see how that goes.

In other news, the Masters of Anatomy kickstarter has been live for a few weeks now - I meant to post about it earlier (oops) but like I said, I've been busy. Nevermind though, the kickstarter has already been funded which is awesome and the list of artists continues to grow!

So if you haven't checked it out already, please do!

 
 
 
 Until next time,

Ken :D

1 comment:

Rory Jobson said...

Oh neat! I didn't realise you were going to be a part of this. I caught it a while back and was so excited for it. I hope the work goes well and all the best with it. :)

-rory